What disorders are treated at Lakeland Behavioral?
We help children, adolescents and their families who are struggling with:
- Behavior and Impulse Disorders
- Self Injurious Behaviors
- PTSD – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Suicidal idealations
- Sexually Maladaptive Behaviors
What behaviors are considered for admission to Lakeland Behavioral Health?
Admission to Lakeland is based on the presence of dangerous behavior to themselves or others, destruction of property, the inability to function socially or educationally, pre-existing psychiatric conditions and no significant progress with outpatient treatment.
What is the average length of stay?
The length of treatment varies depending on the behaviors being treated and each individual’s treatment goals.
- Children and adolescents in the residential treatment services can expect a stay ranging from 3 months to a year.
- Children and adolescents in the acute care program can expect to stay ranging from a few days to a couple of weeks.
What are my different payment options to fund my child’s stay at Lakeland Behavioral Health?
- Commercial Insurance (We contract with over 95% of insurance companies)
- Medicaid (Arkansas, Missouri, Washington DC, Kansas)
- TRICARE (Military)
- Private Pay